Friday, March 14, 2008

this is what i learnt....

When we are hurt, we put the blame on someone or the other. As said in a joke that, “to err is human, to blame others is even more so.” We do shun from taking responsibility of our actions. If we, for once start taking responsibility we would soon realize that everything that we do and give is what we receive and endure. We are the only people who can affect our lives. It is just that we don’t acknowledge how powerful we are. I have full control of my life as long as I am conscious and the basic problem is that we have slipped in an unconscious zone where we allow ourselves to be dominated by someone else. There is no chaos in this world. All that is at unrest is inside us. The universe is obviously at perfect peace. We are given into believing everyone except the one who is always right i.e. our own heart. Heart knows everything from the origin of this world to the end of the universe it has seen it all and it knows everything. I pledge to listen to my heart. From today onwards, I will only listen to my heart n will do whatever it say. It is always right. U may tell me, “but my heart does not talk to me”. The truth is that it always told you what to do n what u should not do. But you ignored it for too long and now it has gone in a deep slumber. Let us make our lives better by living by your heart. Actually it is very important to listen to your heart to get more from your life. Don’t place your happiness and your peace in someone else’s hands. Learn to forgive because guilt and anger are nothing but the dead weight of your life. Forgive and forget to start enjoying your life. Akon says “you can put the blame on me”. Because 99% of the time it is our fault and the rest 1% is the fault of someone who is not as happy and as matured as you. When someone hurts you, be sure that he has been hurt. Life had been unfair to him and that is why he is being unfair to you. He doesn’t deserve your anger but your pity, your love and your forgiveness. You will always feel better when you let go of that dead weight and the resentment you had been harboring for so long.

2 comments:

nituscorner said...

yea you are right in a way but in todays world don't you think that we need our head to rule us instead of our hearts to face the harsh realities of our lives????
Sometimes situation demands that we have to let the heart speak to us and let the head do the work....

shilpa said...

I am sorry I am so late in posting a reply. I was out of action for too long.. Hi ..
This is what I learnt and I want to follow. All the right things are difficult. All the straight roads will make your journey difficult. But, once you are on a right path, you could be sure that you will get to your MANZIL.. The more ethical you are, the more difficult your life seems to be but, do we have an option??